Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

#51 Millenium Overkill


You might not be able to tell, but there is an arse-thick layer of nail polish on each of my nails. 
Why? 
Lemme tell you why:


That polish on the left, Models Own in Silver Fox, was so dry it was more like a glitter paste. I don't know how long ago my sister bought this one. The bottle was closed firmly, too. 
The surface turned out rough on that superfat three layers to spread the paste evenly, so I put on some top coat with glitter from essence (in 02 julia). I reached the absolute glitter overkill, everybody.

That's why I'm pausing here and will not upload anything in the near future. Removing all that glitter will be such a pain in the ass, so I'm waiting for the polish to chip and my nails to break off so I can cut them all evenly short. I also have to concentrate on studys, duh.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen