Donnerstag, 30. Januar 2014

#55 [NOT SO] CUTE


I saw a really cool skull nail design and originally wanted to try it. But then I came up with that crazy idea of a panda AND a skull.
Accompanied by some really sweet looking white-ish nails and glitter top coat with little pink hearts that create a great contrast. Look for @ghostpandaterror on Instagram, he's one amazing artist with some mindblowing disturbing pieces.



Glitter polish from Alessandro (I think this one only comes in a set with a handcream, but I dunno for sure),
black nail polish to create panda nail stickers from essence (check out my blog post #1),
and Essie in Marshmellow, since the only white I have is the Orly one for French manicures which tends to get really runny with a top coat.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen