Freitag, 6. Juni 2014

#78 Bloody Mess


One thing about me: 
I have a really weird addiction of watching youtube videos of horror games being played.
It's not only less scary, I also think it saves a lot of your time, not really being in that addictive mood to play video games all day long. (Except if you watch gaming videos all day long, which I always end up doing when procrastinating.)

Right now I'm watching the RPG 'Corpse Party', played by Cry, because pewdiepie is so lame. (Look up all the words that you don't understand from the latter sentence xD.)

Corpse Party is a very gory japanese survival horror game in Anime style, but I don't want to go into details here. 

I just painted my nails in this American Apparel polish called 'American Denim' and thought it was too boring looking. 
So I chose this Nivea red polish to do some ombre tips, which ended up looking really bloody.


I also tried to put some of that runny Sephora tint/tie dye stuff on top to make the baby blue look a little bit darker and more serious, but it smeared the red colour all over and made such a big mess!!!
That's why my left thumb looks especially bloody.

So, how do you like my gory nails? ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen