Sonntag, 13. April 2014

#73 Baby Blue


On my vacation in France I went to a Sephora store and got three Sephora nail polishes for 9.90€, one for 4.95€ and the third for free.
I chose these ones:


A really cute pale blue, a tie dye polish and a gel top coat.
I haven't tried the top coat yet.
But without knowing or expecting anything about that tie dye stuff, I just bought it. The consistence is more runny than normal polish, and the colour is an inkish blue. The instructions say to put it on top of two layers of normal colour.
So what I expected was something like a chemical reaction, that it would dissolve the base colour and create a really cool looking effect or something like that.
But tant pis, the tie dye is actually just some sort of runny clear top coat that is tinted, which creates a layer of darker shade on your base.
Dull.

I was so disappointed that I couldn't come up with any ideas to create a cool design, so I'm just posting the picture I sent my sister to show her my disappointment.

I will maybe use it sometime later.


The baby blue polish is pretty cute, tho!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen