Mittwoch, 16. April 2014

#74 Tinkerbell


Used a strange green polish (essie's Navigate Me) to create ombre nails because I think wearing the colour purely wouldn't look that good.
I used beyu in 192 as a base colour, but I wish I would have used something more opaque than this translucid nude colour.




It doesn't look that great (kinda reminds me of moss or mold! Dx), so I put on some topcoat with glitter shards (Catrice's Glitterazzi) on top.


And tadaaaa~ there you have your Fairy/Emerald City/Sparkle Sparkle/Fantasy themed nails.
^0^

2 Kommentare:

  1. wunderschöne farbkombi
    perfekt für die warmen Frühlingstage <3
    sehr schön

    alles Liebe, Amely Rose von:
    http://amelyrose.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Vielen Dank für deinen Kommentar^^
      Dein Tinkerbell-Lookbook-Look ist der Haaaaaammer ♥♥♥♥♥

      Löschen