Montag, 19. August 2013

#1 Glitter Orgy






 
from my Instagram


 First post everyone hiyaa how're you doing? \(^0^)/
I actually should be learning right now because I have a test tomorrow but I decided to create a new blog!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh

I wanted to actually recreate Miley Cyrus' Nails in the 'We can't stop'-Video, but my sister didn't have gold chunky glitter polish. This is what Miley's nails look like:

whuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad OMG so awesum (from her Instagram)




ok, see how whack mine look compared to hers? anyways, I used all the gold and glitter gold and chunky glitter that I could find in my sisters collection. 

Here's what I used:


from left to right: 1) essence CIRCUS CIRCUS colour³ nail polish
I think this was some kind of special/limited edition, and there is black nail polish included on the other side of the bottle. The gold glitter has big square golden glitter particles and small ones, but the polish dries really quickly in the bottle (see above) which sucks.

2) catrice CO3 Shanghai
another limited edition from the 'Big City Life'-Collection (dude wtf what has that to do with nails, these brands always come up with some new stoopid ideas to sell their stuff)

3) essence colour & go
the gold colour, also has some red glitter in it which suck thb xD well at least for my look

4) Rival de Loop Galaxy Shine
this one's pretty dope


I started with the catrice one to have a golden base, then applied the essence to have a golden glitter base. Then I used the bigger glitter polishes, applied them layer after layer by turns. I applied 7 layers overall to achieve the final result!

Thanks for reading this, hope you enjoyed it^^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen