Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013

#37 Romance Dawn




Using OPI in Bastille my Heart underneath...

 ...and using following clear glitter topcoats:

The left one was a present from a dear friend who brought me this on her vacation in Korea. It's from Nature Republic, but there is no label at all on it. The right one is from The Face Shop, the colour's name is



(Btw, I love how Korean Make Up Brands put so much effort into packaging. Everything looks so lovely!)

I said earlier that the yellow nails in #36 would be the base for some nail art. 
I tested the two blue glitter ones with the Chanel (which is not supposed to be the nail art I planned to do but anyways):


As you can see, the blue glitter is merely visible, not to mention the blue colour. What a fail.


It's showing on the red OPI polish though:
Left is the Nature Republic polish, right the Face Shop one. The first has much more glitter particles.



Close-up on the left hand:


Right hand is not that glittery:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen