Dienstag, 17. September 2013

#14 Inside the Cracks


Short post/rant featuring:

The OPI Turquoise Shatter, and a darkblue polish named B.O in 36.

The OPI was a gift from me to my sister because, obviously, I can't handle it right. I still don't know how thick you have to apply that layer to make it crack well, only my thumb cracked good. I myself got it as a gift from a website called allsole.com where I bought my Jeffrey Campbell Litas for like 80 Euros (!!!!!!!)

The left nail polish was the worst I've ever used. It's imported from China, and when you open it, your room will smell like a chemistry lab. I had the feeling my nasal septum was burnt away and that I got high from that smell. So I only put on one layer (which looked pretty fine, actually).
So remember, be careful if you are abroad (especially in China xD), keep your hands off of no name stuff, really.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen